Wednesday, November 2, 2005

Missed my chance at the big time...

I got the following e-mail in response to yesterday's post about the two Koreas fielding one Olympic team:

Hello

I'm a radio producer for the BBC World Service and in tonight's programme we want to discuss the joint representation of North and South Korean athletes at the Olympics.

I noticed you write a blog about North Korea and I'd like to hear your point of view on this topic. Our programme is in 5 hours time and if you would be interested could you tell me your contact numbers as soon as possible and I will ring you to discuss further.

Best wishes
Fiona Crack

Fiona Crack
World Have Your Say
BBC World Service


Unfortunately, I had to fish it out of the Junk Mail after the fact, so I missed by big chance to do live radio.

Darn

No comments: