- Get Well Soon, Tedy Bruschi.
- Maybe our friend at Marquette Hoops can answer this question: They had Diener last night, but still lost to Louisville. Is there something else wrong with the team that us outsiders just don't see? Or am I making too big a deal of one game?
- Hokie, Hokie, Hokie High! Duke have lost four of their last seven, including last night's poor showing at VA Tech. What happened to the Devils?
- The Astros' pitchers and catchers reported to Spring Training yesterday. The Chronicle's Richard Justice says don't write them off prematurely. (Yeah, he's being a homer, but at least it's for a good cause)
- Kevin Harvick ticks off all of NASCAR.
- Injured Avalanche center Steve Moore is now filing suit against Todd Bertuzzi.
- Last anyone heard, LeBron James is not participating in the slam dunk contest. Nor should he on a bad ankle.
- Austin's Lance Armstrong announces he's going to participate in the Tour de France again.
- I just don't understand NASCAR fan's hatred of Jeff Gordon. I really don't.
- Texas Tech at Oklahoma State (Saturday, 2:30 PM Central, CBS) - Can Texas Tech slay another Goliath?
- Syracuse at Boston College (Saturday, 5:00 Central, ESPN) - Beasts of the Big East go head-to head
- NBA All-Star Game (Sunday, 7:00 PM Central, TNT) - At least it doesn't pretend that it's a real game, unlike the Pro Bowl.
- Daytona 500 (Sunday, 2:00 PM Central, Fox) - Let's see if someone can actually beat DEI on a super speedway this year. I think one of the Hendricks folks will do it.
Monday: OSU-Texas Tech